With Secure Care ENVisionIT® RTLS solution suite, we offer solutions that meet your facility’s asset tracking and management needs. Some of our key features include:
- Real-Time-Location-Services in 2D
- Precise accuracy (1ft. / 30cm. or less)
- Works with existing WiFi infrastructures
- Rapid and non-intrusive deployment
- ROI typically realized within less than year
- Secure Care Omni-mode reliability
- Multi-mode reliability
- Self-calibrating and locating
- Recyclable tags
- Modular platform
Find Anyone or Anything at Any Time
Locating enables visibility and visibility enables better safeguarding and management of assets, patients and staff. ENVisionIT searches are easy and flexible with several search options available (by location, type of role or name, serial number or asset ID, and type of device). The information can then be displayed as either a list/table or an icon(s) on a map. ENVisionIT frees nurses and administrators from their desks and laptops. Alerts can be sent to mobile devices. We also have an open, easy API for future integrations to WiFi handsets (Cisco, ASCOM, Spectralink, Vocera etc.). Key features include:
- Optimize Staff Utilization / Patient Flow
- Create alerts for ”wait-times” to stay in compliance
- Produce location reports (person and asset movements)
- “Nurses visited this patient 5 times during last week”
- “Patient was in the waiting area for 2 hours”
- Visualize historical movements (breadcrumbing)
- Real-time alerts for sudden bottlenecks
Equipment Locating and Asset Utilization Tracking
It has been estimated that nursing staff typically spends about 25% of their shift searching for necessary equipment to perform their jobs.
- Causing significant impact on your bottom line.
- Can affect patient safety and satisfaction scores through unnecessary delays in patient care.
- Can also lead to staff frustration and reduction in employee morale.
- Staff members may also report high-use equipment as being lost.
- Items may also be hoarded.
Once an asset has been tagged, staff members can easily search for the item using the RTLS software and locate the asset within minutes. This permits nursing staff to focus more of their time tending to caring for patients.
Preventative Maintenance, Repairs and Recalls
Bio-Medical teams are frequently challenged with the daunting task of locating hospital equipment for regular maintenance, necessary repairs and product recalls. Maintaining records of these services can also prove to be a difficult task. Once fitted with an asset tag, each item can be easily tracked using the ENVisionIT™ platform. Asset tags permit staff to trigger alerts noting the status and location of the equipment.
Reduce Shrinkage, Unnecessary Purchases and Rentals as well as Lost Equipment Write-Offs
When vital equipment cannot be located, it must be classified as lost or stolen with the remaining value of the asset written off and the need to spend additional funds to either purchase or rent a replacement unit. Through the use of asset tags, facilities can significantly reduce the number of lost, stolen or missing items by tracking the location of each asset and sending alerts when they are about to be removed from the facility. Protecting your hospital’s assets ensures their optimum use and allows your facility to significantly reduce that portion of your capital and operating budget previously used to replace equipment. Key features include:
- Comprehensive asset utilization reports
- Par-level alerting
- Immediately find any asset
- Identify assets due for scheduled maintenance or rental returns
- Integrated access control
Supply Chain Inventory Management
Combining Lean and Six Sigma principles and practices with our inventory management and asset tracking technology allows your facility to achieve optimum use, maintain adequate par levels and realize workflow efficiency for your hospital’s monitored inventory. Receive alerts when inventory levels are reduced to defined minimum thresholds, easily track item quantities for inventory counts and consistently measure your facility’s performance against set goals and benchmarks to track Key Performance Indicator (KPI) achievements and identify areas of opportunity for further improvement. Key features include:
- Monitor Temperature and Humidity
- Create Joint Commission compliant temperature reports
- Eliminate manual checks and human error
- Continuous visibility over condition-critical assets
- Alerting based on customizable thresholds
- -270°C to 1300°C / - 454°F to 2372°F capability