mVision™ Mobile Application
mVision™ by Secure Care Products allows users to receive and acknowledge notifications on mobile devices about their Door GUARDIAN™ wander prevention, or KinderGUARD® infant security system. mVision offers several key benefits:
Real Time Notifications
With mVision, you can receive vital information about alarms and alerts directly on your mobile device. Messages are sent to mobile devices as soon as the event happens. Staff can be anywhere in the facility as long as they are connected to the wireless network.
User Defined Customization
Some options for customization include:
- What alarms/alerts you want to be sent to mobile devices (cutband, delayed egress, etc.)
- What information is displayed when an event happens
- User roles:
- Who gets immediate alarms/alerts
- Customizable by event and location/department (labor and delivery, memory care)
- Escalation (who gets alarms/alerts if the event is not cleared in a user chosen time period)
- We offer a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) solution, staff can choose which device they want to use (Apple or Android)
- Sounds (customize sound of alerts and alarms)
Audit Trail Visibility
Staff can “Acknowledge” the event and assign themselves as the main point of contact for each event. Acknowledgement details are viewable during and after event allowing security and management personnel to have a better understanding of who was involved.
User Friendly Interface
mVision Mobile App convenient menus and filters to help you find events including: Active vs. Cleared, Alarm vs. Alert and Acknowledged vs. To Be Acknowledged. Customize sounds in the settings menu.
Software has easy to follow menus and instructions for set up and add ons. You can quickly add new users, set passwords and create groups of users to assign specific notifications making it easier to manage staff notifications. It is easy to add new alarm/alert notifications after initial system configuration. You also have the ability to customize sounds in the settings menu.
VoIP (WiFi) wireless phones including Ascom, Cisco, Spectralink and others in the future.