Secure Care Products is committed to supporting our customers during these challenging times. At this point in time, we do not anticipate any issues with regard to product availability and intend to continue offering the same high level of service you’ve come to expect from us over the past 40 years.
Below are a handful of resources that you may find helpful as you navigate the current situation related to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Secure Care Products update to customers (March 27, 2020)
- Secure Care Products update to customers (March 18, 2020)
- Cleaning/sanitizing information for Secure Care Products equipment (updated March 30, 2020)
- Preparing for COVID-19: Long-term Care Facilities, Nursing Homes (CDC)
- Guidance for Infection Control and Prevention of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Nursing Homes (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services)
- Current tracking of COVID-19 around the world (Johns Hopkins University)
- Leading Age Coronavirus Resources (LeadingAge)
We will update this page as needed as this situation evolves, so be sure to check back often if you have questions and don’t hesitate to contact us.
In addition to continuing to work to best support our customers, our certified distribution partners are an invaluable resource as well. Local to your facility, they are keeping up to date on the situations nearest you and can offer support as needed.