Guard your infant patients and their loved ones against the devastating effects of an infant abduction with a KinderGUARD® infant security system.
Did you know?
- There has been 306 infant abductions (California – 39, Texas – 38, Florida – 23, Illinois – 18) (1983-present) The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.
- A total of 182 Amber Alerts were issued for224 children in 2015. The top three states for issuing alerts in 2015 were (Texas - 27 alerts; California - 13 alerts, Georgia - 13 alerts) National Center for Missing & Exploited Children® 2015 AMBER Alert report.
- In 2015, there were 460,699 entries for missing children under the age of 18 into the FBI's National Crime Information Center (NCIC).
KinderGUARD® Infant Security System Features:
Our infant security system acts as a personal security guard for each baby or child wearing one of our active RFID transmitters. Hundreds of facilities worldwide have recognized the value in installing KinderGUARD® infant security systems.Preventing an infant abduction from occurring at your facility protects the families of infants who rely on you for their healthcare needs and the reputation of your hospital and staff. Our KinderGUARD® infant security system is cost effective, easy to use, easy to install, robust, and dependable.
- Industry leading mother baby matching technology - MatchMAKER® ID
- "Shaped" zones of protection around doors to minimize false alarms.
- Active transmitter (not passive) with System Transmitter Active Test technology
- Automatic transmitter enrollment upon activation
- Reusable transmitters
- Tamper-proof, medical-grade, washable straps with cutband technology
- Comfort designed baby and child tagging devices (can be used when bathing infants)
- Our transmitter is ultrasonically sealed against water, urine, and meconium.
- Easy-to-use software
- Reliable non-PC dependent, battery backed security system
- Virtual environment supported
- Support when you need it 24-hours/day; 7 days/week; 365 days/year
- Low battery detection
- Comprehensive on-site, hands-on training.
Protect your hospital’s littlest patients with KinderGUARD®. Our infant security system acts as a personal security guard for each baby or child wearing one of our active RFID transmitters. Hundreds of facilities worldwide have recognized the value in installing KinderGUARD® infant security systems to protect the precious loved ones being cared for in their maternity wards, labor and delivery units, nurseries, neonatal intensive care units (NICU), and pediatric departments.